I am quoted in this month's HGTV Magazine about a bathroom I styled for Rue Magazine (you may remember the story HERE) for their story on "Sweet Little Baths" starting on page 77.
This Farmhouse bathroom, located in Rhinebeck, NY, was a combination of modern conveniences with classic, timeless touches. I mixed in antiques with newer pieces, and as I'm quoted, there's a lot of texture happening in this space which makes it visually interesting regardless of its small size.
If you're interested in creating a space like this of your own, here are the sources:
- Pedestal sinks, vanity mirrors and white marble tiles from Lowes
- Wire basket, white towels and silver trash bin from Restoration Hardware
- Blue and white towel and block of soap from Terrain
- Gooseneck lighting from Barn House Electric
- Knobs on mirrors from Anthropologie
- Bath mats from Paper Trail in Rhinebeck, NY