Wednesday, October 17, 2012

fiddlehead farm

Being a stylist means I'm often asked to shoot as well as make things look pretty. When friend and fellow antique-enthusiast Mary Ellen Dean of Fiddlehead Farm in Rhinebeck, NY asked me to shoot product for her new website and online store, I gladly said yes.

I spent an afternoon on this scenic, working farm surrounded by sheep, llamas, chickens, ducks, and a few pugs while digging through her inventory of antique, vintage and re-purposed items. I don't know about you, but that's a pretty great recipe for a pretty great time!

If you're in the Hudson Valley this weekend, don't miss Fiddlehead Farm showcasing at the Dutchess County Sheep and Wool Festival.

...all items styled/photographed by me and are available for sale here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...